What percentage is 125 from 1000

Answers

Answer 1
Answer:

Answer:

12.5%

Step-by-step explanation:

125 is 12.5% of 1000


Related Questions

What is the approximate volume of the sphere?
Find X and Y please !
Which solution matches both equations ?
A study was conducted to investigate the relationship between soda consumptions (servings per day) and weight gain (kgs) over a 2 year period and yielded the following linear regression results: weight gain over a 2 year period (kgs) = 4.5 + 0.25(servings of soda per day) what is the predicted weight gain over a 2 year period for someone that drinks 4 servings of soda per day?
Two cars are traveling at 40 and 50 miles per hour, respectively. If the second cars out 5 miles behind the first car. How long will it take the second car to overtake the first car.

a rectangular parking lot has length that is greater than the width the area of the parking lot is 160 square yards find the length and the width use formula area=length*width the parking lot length

Answers

let 'w' represent the width of the parking lot, then 'w+6' represents its length



area = width * length



160 = w * (w+6)

solving for 'w' we have a positive value of w=10



10+6=16



the width of the parking lot is 10 yards, the length of the parking lot is 16 yards

Final answer:

To find the length and width of a rectangular parking lot given its area, we can use the formula Area = Length * Width. We can set up an equation using this formula and solve for the length and width by factoring or using the quadratic formula.

Explanation:

To find the length and width of the rectangular parking lot, we can use the formula for the area of a rectangle: Area = Length * Width. We are given that the area is 160 square yards. Let's assume the width of the parking lot is x yards. Since the length is greater than the width, we can say that the length is x + k yards, where k is some positive value.

Substituting the values into the formula, we get:
160 = (x + k) * x

To solve for x, we can rearrange the equation into a quadratic equation:
x^2 + kx - 160 = 0

This equation can be factored or solved using the quadratic formula to find the values of x and k, which represent the width and length of the parking lot, respectively.

Learn more about Solving for length and width of a rectangle here:

brainly.com/question/33815300

#SPJ1

One package of tile will cover 3 square feet.How many packages will shee need 8,13,15,39​HELP ASAP

Answers

Hey there! :)

Answer:

13 packages.

Step-by-step explanation:

Begin by finding the total area of this composite figure. Separate the figure into separate rectangles. Use the formula A = l × w to calculate the area of each:

Smaller rectangle:

Subtract 7 from 9 to find the width:

9 -7 = 2. Therefore:

2 × 2 = 4 ft².

Larger rectangle:

7 × 5 = 35 ft².

Add up the two areas to find the area of the entire figure:

4 + 35 = 39 ft².

If each package of tile covers 3 ft², simply divide to find the package of tiles needed:

39 / 3 = 13 packages.

Answer:13

Step-by-step explanation:

PLS HELP BEST ANSWER GETS BRAINLIEST\A dog needs 4/3 liters of water for 2/5 of a day. How many liters of water does the dog need for an entire day? *

Answers

Answer:

A dog needs 4/3 liters of water 2/5 of a day, Therefore

he'll need 4/3 liters for 5/2 day or

4/3 * 5/2 = 20/6 = 10/3 liters or 3 and 1/3 liters per day

Step-by-step explanation:

You and a group of friends are going to a five-day outdoor music festival during spring break. You hope it does not rain during the festival, but the weather forecast says there is a 15% chance of rain on the first day, a 10% chance of rain on the second day, a 20% chance of rain on the third day, a 20% chance of rain on the fourth day, and a 60% chance of rain on the fifth day. Assume these probabilities are independent of whether it rained on the previous day or not. What is the probability that it does not rain during the entire festival

Answers

Answer:

Probability that it does not rain during the entire festival = 0.19584

Step-by-step explanation:

We are given that you and a group of friends are going to a five-day outdoor music festival during spring break.

Also, Probability that there may be rain on first day, P(A) = 0.15

Probability that there may be rain on second day, P(B) = 0.10

Probability that there may be rain on third day, P(C) = 0.20

Probability that there may be rain on fourth day, P(D) = 0.20

Probability that there may be rain on fifth day, P(E) = 0.60

It is also provided that these probabilities are independent of whether it rained on the previous day or not.

Now, probability that it does not rain during the entire festival = Probability that there may not be rain on all five days

= (1 - P(A)) * (1 - P(B)) * (1 - P(C)) * (1 - P(D)) * (1 - P(E))

= (1 - 0.15) * (1 - 0.10) * (1 - 0.20) * (1 - 0.20) * (1 - 0.60)

= 0.85 * 0.90 * 0.80 * 0.80 * 0.40 = 0.19584

How to do long division?

Answers

Set up the equation. On a piece of paper, write the dividend (number being divided) on the right, under the division symbol, and the divisor (number doing the division) to the left on the outside. ...

Divide the first digit. ...

Divide the first two digits. ...

Enter the first digit of the quotient.

this is how to do long divison i hope you understand it

A box of cereal weighs 0.75 pounds. how many ounces are in 0.75 pounds? (1 lb = 16oz)

Answers

So we want to perform a change of units for the weight of a box of cereal. We will see that it weighs 12 ounces.

We know that it weighs 0.75 pounds, and we want to know how many ounces it weighs.

And we know that:

  • 1 lb = 16 oz.

Then we can rewrite the weight as:

W = 0.75 lb = 0.75*( 1 lb) = 0.75*(16 oz) = 12 oz

So the box of cereal weighs 12 ounces.

If you want to learn more, you can read:

brainly.com/question/20008877

Answer:

24

Step-by-step explanation:

one cup is 8 ounces times three is 24